Routed designs can be created in any configuration you require or full sections can gently slop into your sink.
The addition of heat rods can be integrated directly into the counter or into a matching Staron breadboard; giving the flexibility to use the heat trivet across many areas of the kitchen.
Another design feature is the inclusion of an integrated anti-drip edge for applications that require an extra barrier against water spills. This is a common design feature within laboratories and the marine industry; it is a great addition for many other projects.
Benefits of Staron Solid Surface
- Design flexibility
- Extensive colour collection
- Colour stability
- Fully intergratable
- Harmonious work surface
- Minimal manufacturing waste
- Not prone to chipping or cracking
- Non-toxic: silica free
- Greenguard & Greenguard Gold Certified
- Group 1 rated to AS5637.1/ ISO9705:2003 room fire test
- 10-year limited warranty.
Contact us &
let’s start creating
Need more information or have a project you would like to discuss?